Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kosher

RC Cola is Kosher. So are the rest of the Schweppes-Cadbury products from what I found. Cadbury, I already found to be fairly socially responsible with its production of chocolate when I was doing preliminary research. I have not found negative aspects to Cadbury-Schweppes yet. This could be a good alternative. They sell alternatives for all the TDR drinks from Coke... Rc Cola, Canada Dry gingerale, Dr. Pepper, 7-Up, IBC Root Beer, Motts Apple juice (and other apple products), Country Time lemonade, A&W Root Beer, Sunkist orange soda, Snapple, Welch's grape juice, just to name a few... the only thing I am not sure of is if they put out a bottled water...The Cadbury CO.

This has info about their social responsibility, rather than Coke's blatant defiance.
CLICK HERE for a complete list of beverages in the US made by Cadbury-Schweppes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home